Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-17 15:20:28

SuperStar Manchester

Need option to download orders as an xlm file

I have been trying to find a way to export the orders from Blue Alligator and import them in to my own POS sales system, but i do not seem to find a way for that, I have spoke to a member of staff at blue alligator and they have told me to change an option in the account setting from PDF file to XLM file which did not make a change, so can you please get back to me as soon as possible as this is making my work so much longer.

#2 2024-04-18 15:53:11

admin
Administrator

Re: Need option to download orders as an xlm file

It is possible for users of the Order Download module to have their orders downloadable in either our standard CSV of XML format. We also have further options to have orders downloaded automatically in a customised format or even to potentially integrate to your ERP system entirely.
I've passed your request onto our Sales team who will be in touch with details of the available options.

#3 2024-04-18 16:39:09

SuperStar Manchester

Thank you. could you please get someone to get in touch as soon as possible.

#4 2024-04-18 17:19:11

SuperStar Manchester

I have checked online and it stated you have a api. where can i find the api so i can connect the 2 api?

#5 2024-04-19 15:44:31

admin
Administrator

You can find details of the Cloud API's in the BlueAlligatorCloudWebServiceReference document available in the Downloads section of the bacapps.co.uk website.

Please note that there is an annual cost to access the Cloud API's, so I've asked our Sales team to also provide details of this in their email to you.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.