Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-16 22:16:53

MarkAtBlaise

Family Code Buttons on App have corrupted

Hi There,

I am an experienced user/programmer of Sales Presenter.

I have 3 family codes: Product Range, Colour and Collection.

Yesterday I successfully completed upload of 904 products with no errors on the App.

Today I have added 60 products using a second product range name in FamilyCode1.

Now on the App the FamilyCode1 (Product Range) does not work. But the product range names moved to the FamilyCode2 button. And same with the data in FamilyCode2; it has moved to the FamilyCode3 button on the App, knocking out the data in FamilyCode3 completely.

I rolled back the 60 products I entered on Products.csv, FamilyCodes.csv and CatalogueProductMatrix.csv. No change. I forced a Full Download. No change. Double checked the csv files
and uploaded two of them again, still no change.

I would be very grateful for your assistance,

#2 2024-01-17 09:11:05

admin
Administrator

Re: Family Code Buttons on App have corrupted

Your Products.csv file has a blank column between the ExDescription and StdPrice fields. I imagine this was not there previously, as the inclusion of this blank field has pushed the field mappings out for all fields following this blank column.

You can see the effect of this by going into the File Management > File Mappings section of your Cloud account, and then going into the Field Mappings for the Products.csv file.

To fix the issue, you should simply remove the blank column from your Products.csv file, and upload it. I'd recommend checking the Field Mappings again just to ensure that all of your fields line up with the Cloud fields correctly before then using the Process Files.

#3 2024-01-17 11:13:24

MarkAtBlaise

Re: Family Code Buttons on App have corrupted

Dear Administrator,

Sometimes you spend so much time looking at the detail and don't notice the obvious!

That is now fixed.

I am very, very grateful for your help. Now I can plough on with the remaining 1300 products to upload......

Many thanks,

Mark.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.