You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » App Support
  •  » Sales Presenter issues - Price breaks & MOQ not showing

#1 2023-11-16 14:24:10

GiftwareTradingCo

Sales Presenter issues - Price breaks & MOQ not showing

Hello, hopefully you can help me.

I would like to add price breaks for all customers when purchasing a specific volume of stock, but cannot see an obvious way of adding that.
We use Sage for our customer data and I cannot see how you add anything in there to enable it to be pulled through.

My other issue is that when using the Iphone version, the MOQ is not shown when completing an order and must therefore be entered manually.
On the Ipad this information is pre-loaded as a starting point, but nothing on the phone version.

#2 2023-11-17 14:18:22

admin
Administrator

Re: Sales Presenter issues - Price breaks & MOQ not showing

For the price breaks, through the integration we have set up with your Sage system, we would be able to extract data to set up price breaks to use in SalesPresenter. For help on where you should enter this information into Sage itself, you would be best directing that question to your Sage support contact.

A colleague from our Support team will be reaching out shortly via email to assist you with the setup of the MOQ functionality. Although you may be seeing the figures, they're are some configurations that need to be set correctly first so that these quantities will be applied automatically to products you are ordering. Since these configurations are not yet set, this functionality would not currently be working in either the iPad or iPhone version of SalesPresenter for you.

• Index
  •  » App Support
  •  » Sales Presenter issues - Price breaks & MOQ not showing

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.