Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Signatures and Images on Order Acknowledgements

#1 2023-02-07 09:35:36

Simon Lynch

Signatures and Images on Order Acknowledgements

Hi.  One of our users has moved to a new iPad.  When they try to send an order acknowledgment to a customer, the options to change between with/without images and to add a signature are available, but selecting them makes no difference, the order remains without images and the signature screen doesn't open.  I'm not aware of any way of configuring this for an individual device.  Please can you advise?  Thanks, Simon

#2 2023-02-08 11:25:45

admin
Administrator

Re: Signatures and Images on Order Acknowledgements

One of our Team spoke to one of your users at Spring Fair and we have been made aware that this issue was resolved after a Download from Cloud.

Please let us know if this is not the case.

#3 2023-02-08 11:33:39

Simon Lynch

Re: Signatures and Images on Order Acknowledgements

Apologies - a ack of communication at our end.  I've spoken to the rep and he confirmed that after a further download, the issue was resolved.  I understand that one of your colleagues checked this with him this morning, thank you for that!  Regards, Simon

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Signatures and Images on Order Acknowledgements

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.