Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-15 14:28:34

box

Product Details

Hi,

I have data in my 'Products' file in 4 of the 'Pricestream' columns (1-4) but they aren't currently being displayed on the iPad within product details.
Cloud name is "Unitable srl"
In the Cloud - Configuration - Product Details they have been named SO, L1, WHS IT and WHS EX.

Note I run also a "sister cloud" named "UnitableUK" with the same configuration and on this the pricestream are correctly diplayed on the iPad.

Please can you help?

Thanks,

#2 2022-12-19 09:27:03

admin
Administrator

Re: Product Details

It seems that the issue is in the Reps.csv file that you have uploaded.

The majority of your Reps listed in that file have the ProhibitStreamPrice1, ProhibitStreamPrice2, ProhibitStreamPrice3 & ProhibitStreamPrice4 fields set as "Y" - meaning that these Reps do not have permission to view these prices.

If you select a rep that is NOT prohibited from seeing the stream prices, for example "4044 - DIREZIONALI IT", you'll find that the prices appear as you'd expect. It sounds like you'll just need to change this setting the in Reps.csv file for each of the reps that you do wish to see these prices now.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.