Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-23 12:25:52

Hollieinc

Styling

Hi I refer to the following.
"By default the 4 templates that are shown in the Styling > Manage Order Acknowledgements section"

I unfortunately seemed to have pressed a wrong button.

My system under "hollieinc.disa" has only the following templates available

1. "No Photo No Sales Tax" 
2. "Photo with Sales Tax"
3. "No Photo with sales Tax"

Templates 2 & 3 have Been in error set as "default" : Can This Be Reversed ?

Template #4 is no longer available. : Can this be re-activated?

I have adjusted "No Photo with Sales Tax" correctly to use however in trying to reset as order type all it seems to be locked in default mode.

thank you in advance.

#2 2022-08-24 09:19:40

admin
Administrator

Re: Styling

We currently don't have a way of restoring deleted templates to the Manage Order Acknowledgements section.

Regarding the "Default" tag, this has no effect in SalesPresenter as the default template that is used in SalesPresenter is always the last one that the sales rep used on that device. This is instead specific to our CloudCart application. The reason you've managed to get two of your templates both marked as "Default" is that one of them you've set to be only for Order Type "Order" and the other is set to Order Type "All". This flag doesn't affect your ability to edit those templates so in your case since you don't utilise CloudCart, it can be ignored.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.