You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Can't add new customer after data update

#1 2022-07-12 12:03:52

reevocollection

Can't add new customer after data update

Hi all,

I've recently updated the product data on sales rep and after I downloaded on the iPad app I can no longer add new customers in the customers page. Any idea how I can fix this?

Many thanks
Philip

#2 2022-07-12 13:09:25

admin
Administrator

Re: Can't add new customer after data update

Under the Data Changes > Rep Data Permissions section of your cloud account, you can set the permissions for your users regarding whether they can create new customers, add new addresses or edit existing customer details.
Although you may have set the "DEFAULT FOR *CompanyName*" option to allow all of the options, you can set the permissions differently for each rep listed in this section by unticking the "Use default for *CompanyName*" checkbox when selecting each user individually. This seems to be the case for a number of the reps listed in this section on your cloud account.

Although you may not have changed anything in this section recently, it could be the case that following your latest download and when you've used the Login button in SalesPresenter that you've selected a different Rep to log in as than you normally do. The selected Rep could be set to have different permissions than you're used to as described above.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Can't add new customer after data update

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.