Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-27 16:47:45

Crisp2010

Styling

On the Manage Order Acknowledgement on the drop down menu, why is there no information on how to use this ,I have a few issues with this as I am trying to get back to the original settings but it seems to be impossible. On the classic (with product photos) I can not seem to get the total value at the bottom of the Order Summary, nor will the Standard Narratives when I select something in that selection it will not select, plus I can not type in any special instructions and I cannot edit any of the lines that have been ordered (ie on amend add or subtract). to the order.

#2 2022-06-29 09:17:15

admin
Administrator

Re: Styling

We have answered your questions in detail following your previous forum post a few weeks ago - https://www.bacapps.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1042

Looking at your cloud account, we can see that only some of this advice has been followed so far, so please refer to our previous answers in the linked topic.

You should also note that the total value will be shown if there is a column output for it to give a total for. Currently your configurations mean that the Gross Price and Nett Price fields are shown, but since these aren't line values the PDF won't show a "Total" for these. You should instead ensure that a field such as Gross Value or Nett Value are shown as these are totalled.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.