Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-17 08:44:04

Hollieinc

Template Problems

Hi Have 4 Companies who's sales I do, Due to differential coded and customer account numbers, I use 4 different cloud accounts.
When sending an order/quote, each of the cloud accounts  gives me differential option for the templates.

Some have only 2 options.

Some have 6 Options.

Please advise as to how I can rectify to get the and the same 6 template options available to easy of the company's

Regards

#2 2022-05-17 10:22:07

admin
Administrator

Re: Template Problems

By default a cloud account has the two "Classic" order acknowledgement templates, which can be configured to a limited extent via the Configuration > Order Acknowledgement section of your cloud account.
It is possible to have another four templates available by going into the Styling > Manage Order Acknowledgements section of your cloud account and pressing the "Get Started" button. The additional four templates in this option can be configured to a greater extent, but this option can be harder to configure for inexperienced users as a result. After pressing the "Get Started" button and performing a Download From Cloud in SalesPresenter, you'll see a total of six templates.

All configurations in each cloud account (including designs of order acknowledgement templates) are relevant only to the cloud account they have been set up in. This means that if you wish to design a template for each of your 4 cloud accounts, you'll have to do it 4 times (once in each cloud account).

Please note that you should refrain from logging into multiple cloud accounts at one time across multiple tabs in a single web browser. You should ensure that you've logged out of a cloud account and closed any additional tabs you had opened for it before logging into one of your other cloud accounts.

#3 2022-05-17 12:31:21

Hollieinc

Under Styling>Manage Order Management There is no Get Started Button.

Please send me a Screen Shot of which button to press.

#4 2022-05-17 12:49:02

admin
Administrator

If the "Get Started" button has already been pressed, you'll no longer see that button and will instead be seeing the four additional templates that can be configured:
- "No Photo No Sales Tax"
- "No Photo with Sales Tax"
- "Photo No Sales Tax"
- "Photo with Sales Tax"

You can configure these via the buttons with the Cogs/Gears symbols.

If neither the "Get Started" button nor the 4 above templates are showing for you, let us know which of your cloud accounts you are having trouble with and we will investigate further.

#5 2022-05-17 13:24:56

Hollieinc

User: 710509001
Database 10060
DISA (This is the one in need of attention)
No "no get started"
Brings up 3:
1. NO PHOTO NO SALES TAX
2. NO PHOTO WITH SALES TAX
3. PHOTO WITH SALES TAX

There is a current (Quote/Order) in Disa :967. If I go to preview and change the template (Below Right)
it only brings up
1. Classic (With product Photos)
2. Classic (Without product photos)
>>>>>>>

User: 7105140001
Database 10025
HILLALDAM
No "no get started"
Brings up 4:
1. NO PHOTO NO SALES TAX
3. PHOTO NO SALES TAX
4. PHOTO WITH SALES TAX

User: 715160002
Database 10003
EUROBRASS
No "no get started"
Brings up 4:
1. NO PHOTO NO SALES TAX
3. PHOTO NO SALES TAX
4. PHOTO WITH SALES TAX

The 4 data base MECO has Get Started Button, which when pressed brought up 4 Acknowledgements.

thanks in  advance

#6 2022-05-18 07:24:37

Hollieinc

Hi All

Seems that i have found a work arround that works.

Withe Orders it gives 5 templates

With Quotes it gives 2 templates

#7 2022-05-18 16:15:54

admin
Administrator

By default the 4 templates that are shown in the Styling > Manage Order Acknowledgements section are set for Orders only. This is why you'd only be seeing the 2 "Classic" templates when viewing a Quote. You can configure the templates in the aforementioned section by going into the settings (via the Cogs/Gears symbol) on each of the templates and choosing the Order Type of "All" instead of just "Order".

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.