Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-30 14:53:03

LizzyH&WBA
Website

Updating our Blue Alligator

Hi

I have just taken over our Blue Alligator account and it all needs updating.

I need to change and add to the product catalogues, add/change some images and just generally sort it out as it is a mess!
Can you advise me as to how I do this, please?

many thanks

Lizzy
Heyland & Whittle

#2 2021-03-31 09:08:24

admin
Administrator

Re: Updating our Blue Alligator

You'll want to familiarise yourself with the steps in the SalesPresenterGettingStartedWithYourData guide available in the Downloads section of this website - https://www.bacapps.co.uk/downloads.php

Most of the steps in this document are one-off actions that would have already been completed on your cloud account, but it does describe how to upload data files and it would be worth you knowing how the whole process works. Once you've got an understanding of that, you can download your current data files from the File Management > Manage Data Files section of your cloud account, adjust them locally to add the new products etc, and then re-upload them following the relevant steps in the document. The guide also describes how to upload images to ensure they are associated with your products.

#3 2021-03-31 09:47:22

LizzyH&WBA
Website

Re: Updating our Blue Alligator

Thank you, Ill have a look through that then.

Lizzy

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.