Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » how to use Configuration>product browser?

#1 2020-02-20 04:37:01

Ruby Toonies Trading Inc

how to use Configuration>product browser?

Hi trying to put words over my thumbnail for some products that says new summer dresses 2020. I tried testing out the product browser and set user field1 to one of them and updated it to the top centre. Then I added New item in user field01 for one of my products to test it out but it did not add anything to my thumbnail after I processed and updated my sales presenter. Did I do a step wrong in trying to use one of the user fields to add a header over my product? If so how am I supposed to add a header or banner that says e.g. "new item 2020" on a specific product?

#2 2020-02-20 09:17:22

admin
Administrator

Re: how to use Configuration>product browser?

It sounds like the "UserField01" field may not be mapped in the Field Mappings section for the Products file type. This can be found in the in the Manage Data Files > File Mappings screen.

Please note that if you change the Field Mappings, you should ensure that you perform a Process Files afterwards.

#3 2020-02-20 19:37:14

Ruby Toonies Trading Inc

following your advice it works now but it only displays some of the heading. I tried putting "new arrivals 2020", but it only displays "new air...". is there a way to make it show all of the title?

#4 2020-02-21 12:58:15

admin
Administrator

As well as being able to choose the position (X & Y) of the labels to show on the product thumbnails via the Configuration > Product Browser section of your cloud account, you can also specify the width, height and font size of the labels. In this case you'll want to adjust the width of the "UserField01" label. You may also want to consider reducing the font size of a label if the amount of text you're attempting to display is wider than the product thumbnail itself.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » how to use Configuration>product browser?

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.