Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-18 05:07:41

DSD

changing ipad

Hi
My rep purchased a new ipad.  He has downloaded the app and been given device pairing details, which have been entered.
I received an email to say I needed to authorise it. 
However, over 12 hours later, this has still not shown up in my cloud to be able to do so.  Is it normally this slow or have we missed out a step?
Thanks

#2 2019-04-18 09:22:58

admin
Administrator

Re: changing ipad

We can see that a new device attempted to download data from your cloud account, and therefore an email was sent. The device was deleted shortly after though via the Registered Devices screen in your cloud account using the "Delete" button.
If the user attempts to perform a Download From Cloud again in SalesPresenter, the device should reappear in the list of devices in the Registered Devices screen where you can then "Authorise" the device.

#3 2019-10-30 16:10:42

GSAWA

I'm trying to download your app on a new ipad, when I go into the app however the icon for downloading is shaded out, also when I do download it onto hew ipad will all my orders still show up?

#4 2019-10-30 21:35:32

GSAWA

I've uploading an image so you can see what I am talking about
http://www.bacapps.co.uk/forum/uploads/thumbs/1104_sales_presenter_app.jpg

#5 2019-10-31 11:18:18

admin
Administrator

The latest version of SalesPresenter requires iOS 13.0 or later in order to download it, so if you are using a device that can update to iOS 13.0 or later then that should be done first.

However, it is possible to download an older version of the app on an older device (though please note that we are only able to provide support for users running the latest version of the application). The following link provides some useful information on how to download older versions of applications on older devices - https://appleinsider.com/articles/19/03 … run-ios-12
Although the article linked above is referring to iOS 12 throughout, this is applicable to iOS 13 as well.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.