Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-04 22:12:12

box

Pricing module

I can not get the pricing module to work.
In both type of users (with or without the pricing module) standard prices are set to 0.
Before adding the pricing module standard prices were set correctly.
What am I doing wrong?

#2 2018-12-05 07:50:02

box

Re: Pricing module

The system post a "nan" value for products in the price list and 0 for product not in the price list.

#3 2018-12-05 15:45:18

admin
Administrator

There are currently a couple of issues in your uploaded files.

The first would affect users with and without the Comprehensive Pricing Module. The uploaded Currencies CSV file does not have values in the Rate field for each of the currency records. These are important values as the system will convert the prices based on these rates. For your base currency, you should ensure that the Rate is set to "1". For other currency records, this value should be the conversion rate from your base currency.

The second issue is in your uploaded Price List Product Matrix CSV file. There are some records that have a hyphen as a value in the StdPrice field. The price should instead be set as zero in these instances, or the record should be omitted if not necessary. You should also ensure that records with prices are using a full stop "." as the decimal character rather than a comma ",".

#4 2018-12-06 08:26:22

box

Thanks. The problems in the Price List Product Matrix were known and already fixed and since I have set up the Rate in the Currencies file the pricing module has been working correctly.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.