Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-12 16:01:47

alvineinhorn@gmail.com

Uploading Orders

I Have Made 4 Orders On The Ipad. I Only Want To Upload 3 Out Of The 4 Orders As I Am Waiting For A Customer To Get Back To Me On The Fort Order For An Addition. Can We Upload Only 3 Out Of The 4 Orders.

#2 2018-01-12 17:32:34

admin
Administrator

Re: Uploading Orders

Orders taken in SalesPresenter can be placed "On Hold" using the Hold button available when the order is selected in either the Customer Enquiry or Order Enquiry options. Orders that are on hold will not be uploaded to the cloud.

When you wish to allow an order to be uploaded that is currently "On Hold", you can press the Release button that can be found in place of the Hold button mentioned above.

#3 2018-11-22 23:18:01

Erin

Can you please let me know how I can get the Customer's Name to show in the subject line when I email my orders?
Thanks
Erin

#4 2018-11-23 10:01:49

admin
Administrator

There are many configurations in the cloud that allow users to set a multitude of options for SalesPresenter.
What you are looking for is an available option in the Configuration > Order Types section of your cloud account.

Please refrain from submitting new posts on old, unrelated topics. Instead you should use the "Post new topic" option in the relevant forum section if you have a new question.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.