Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-15 09:24:41

DGO

Deleting users on CloudCart My Account

Hi, 

I have been trying to delete a user for one of our customers using CloudCart

I go to My Account and Manage Users and click on the delete button which takes me to Users screen but doesn't allow me to delete the user I want to.

Please advise how I should do this.

#2 2018-11-15 12:49:18

admin
Administrator

Re: Deleting users on CloudCart My Account

The My Account > Manage Users section within a CloudCart account allows the main CloudCart user for that customer to add, edit, or delete sub-users for their account in CloudCart.
It is not possible for the CloudCart user to delete their own user.

To delete the main CloudCart user for a customer, you should instead use the "Delete" option within the CloudCart > Manage User Accounts section of your cloud account.

#3 2018-11-15 12:54:47

DGO

I am not trying to delete the main user but an additional user set up by the main user

#4 2018-11-20 09:39:56

admin
Administrator

The main user also shows in this list. If there is only one entry showing on this screen for you, it is the main CloudCart user for that customer account.
We are investigating an issue where the "Delete" button is sometimes showing against the main user (although this doesn't have any effect if pressed).

If when you are trying to delete a user there is more than one entry showing in the My Account > Manage Users section for a customer, please let us know the customer AccountCode that the CloudCart account is for so we can investigate further.

#5 2018-11-21 09:27:32

DGO

Hi,
It is on our Charity Cloud.
Account 933452
There is more than one user and I am trying to delete the second one (Sarah Branch)
If you click on delete it asks if you want to delete which I say yes to and it then takes me into the users screen and never ends up deleting the user.

#6 2018-11-21 10:02:17

admin
Administrator

We've deleted the sub-user for you whilst we continue to investigate the issue that you've described.

#7 2018-11-21 10:44:39

DGO

Thank you

#8 2018-11-21 12:05:36

admin
Administrator

This issue should now be resolved.
We found that when using CloudCart in certain web browsers, CloudCart would behave in the way you described. Of all of the web browsers we tested, it was only when using Microsoft Edge that CloudCart was not deleting the user when pressing the "Delete" button.

We have also addressed an issue with the "Delete" button showing for the main user on the same My Account > Manage Users screen.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.