#1 2016-05-18 06:57:17

lawrence

Photo uploading

Hi is there anyway to upload photos besides one at a time? thanks

#2 2016-05-18 13:00:06

admin
Administrator

Re: Photo uploading

As mentioned in the Upload Files section of your cloud account, the upload process will accept compressed files (in the .ZIP format) containing your data and image files. It will automatically uncompress each of the files within the ZIP file and store them in your cloud storage area.

#3 2018-03-23 12:08:45

ScentimentsUK
Website

I only have a manage images section and nowhere to upload images?

#4 2018-03-23 17:00:22

admin
Administrator

The manual uploading of all files to the cloud, regardless of type (data file, image, movie, PDF etc), is performed in the File Management > Upload Files section of the cloud.

#5 2018-06-21 10:18:21

Adele

How do i get my company logo on the sales presenter?

#6 2018-06-21 17:12:33

admin
Administrator

You can configure the name of an image file (that you've uploaded to your cloud account) to appear as the logo on the front screen in SalesPresenter via the Configuration->General section of your cloud account.

#7 2018-11-09 07:18:22

Erin

Hi, Can you let me know how I get a second image to show on a product, I've put the extension _1 on the 2nd image title .  On the products that I have uploaded 2 images, I get 2 of the same image showing but not the one with the _1 extension?

#8 2018-11-09 10:53:58

admin
Administrator

Erin wrote:

Hi, Can you let me know how I get a second image to show on a product, I've put the extension _1 on the 2nd image title .  On the products that I have uploaded 2 images, I get 2 of the same image showing but not the one with the _1 extension?

There are two configuration settings (found in the Configuration->General section of your cloud account) that deal with image names when working with multiple images.

The first is the the image separator. You have this set to an underscore so it should allow you to use image names such as prodabc and prodabc_1 as two images for product prodabc.

However, there is also a photoref delimiter that can be used to allow alternate image names to be used. This delimiter is set to a semi-colon by default, but has been changed to an underscore in your configuration. Both the image separator and the photo ref delimiter are therefore set to the same symbol and this is confusing SalesPresenter.

Since you're not using photo references, we recommend you set the photo ref delimiter back to a semi-colon. The images should then display as you were expecting.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.