You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Order Gross Total is not displaying the correct amount

#1 2018-03-05 13:30:21

aspirecollection

Order Gross Total is not displaying the correct amount

Hi,

I have an order for a customer who has 40% discount on every order item and when I preview the PDF the gross value is displaying the total gross value without subtracting the discount.

I have the following setting on "styling > manage order acknowledgements > sections > order totals with sales tax"

Order Value:      $OrderNettValue$                  Value:           $2882.80
Sales Tax Value: $OrderSalesTaxValue$           Value:            $288.28
Gross Value:       $OrderGrossValue$               Value:            $4786.28          <------ this is the incorrect value, it should be $3171.08 ( OrderNettValue + OrderSalesTaxValue)

When I display $OrderDiscMoney$ I can see that the value is $1615.20 which means the discount value but it is just not subtracted from the $OrderGrossValue$.

Have I stumbled upon a bug or is there something I am missing?

Thank you

Emma

#2 2018-03-06 09:05:39

admin
Administrator

Re: Order Gross Total is not displaying the correct amount

We can see that there is a slight bug with the calculation of this field in the current version of SalesPresenter in the customisable templates. This will be rectified in the next version of SalesPresenter that is submitted to Apple. In the mean-time, you should use the "Classic" templates when viewing your order acknowledgements in SalesPresenter.
Apologies for any inconvenience.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Order Gross Total is not displaying the correct amount

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.