You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Carriage Setting With Order Total Value

#1 2017-06-11 11:53:20

YOKOS

Carriage Setting With Order Total Value

Hi,

I have searched through the forum but could not find any solution / discussion about carriage help. Is blue alligator still have lack of carriage functionality for example, if the order gross value is below £200 apply a £7.00 carriage/delivery charge and if gross value above £200 free carriage/postage.

Thanks.

#2 2017-06-12 15:24:05

admin
Administrator

Re: Carriage Setting With Order Total Value

Extensive carriage functionality is available for CloudCart, however, it is currently on the development wish list for SalesPresenter.

In the mean-time, you could consider adding a carriage product to your Products CSV file that you upload to your cloud account. At the end of the order taking process, your SalesPresenter users can add this product to the order if a carriage charge is required.

#3 2017-06-12 17:27:24

YOKOS

Re: Carriage Setting With Order Total Value

Thanks for getting back to me. I will add Carriage Products with different values Like £7.00, £10.00 and £14.00 to mange the postage.

Thanks a lot and hopefully SalesPresenter have this feature very soon. smile

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Carriage Setting With Order Total Value

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.