Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Viewing and printing orders from cloud account

#1 2011-09-17 12:11:29

Marco ASF

Viewing and printing orders from cloud account

Is there a way to view an order that has been uploaded from a salesman to the cloud account? When selecting orders in the cloud account, it lists the orders with sales info and pricing but it does not allow me to view the details of the order or download and print the PDF created for the order. This function is important in allowing me to manage orders within the cloud account.

#2 2011-09-20 10:36:55

admin
Administrator

Re: Viewing and printing orders from cloud account

The intention was that you would email the PDF of the order acknowledgement from the iPad.

We'll look into the possibility of making the PDF available from within the cloud account though.

#3 2016-11-09 22:12:39

shirazkiani@hotmail.co.uk

Hi the PDF order acknowledgement consists of two pages even if there is only one line of order, is there anyway we can adjust so it is only one page please?

#4 2016-11-10 12:52:15

admin
Administrator

Would you be able to confirm when you are seeing the second page, and what information is shown on it?
Does the second page appear when you are previewing the order acknowledgement in SalesPresenter?

If possible, you can use the "E-mail" option in the administrator box to the left of this post to send us the PDF order acknowledgement.

#5 2016-11-10 22:56:25

Hi when I preview orders it shows page 1 of 2 & 2 of 2 , there is nothing on page 2, complete blank , and when my customers or back office open the attachment of this order it shows in the same way, and when printed it prints one page with order details and one blank paper.

I can send you a sample order but I couldn't attach it with the "E-mail" option in the administrator box to the left of this post , please help and advise

#6 2016-11-11 10:36:50

admin
Administrator

From your description it sounds like you may have switched on the "Force multi-page order acknowledgements" option. The option is accessed via the SalesPresenter section of the Settings app on the device itself and is switched off by default.

Switching this option on adds a blank page to order acknowledgements to force the PDF to contain multiple pages. The option was added as a result of an issue that cropped up in iOS7 regarding sending emails with attachments. Please see the following topic for more information - http://www.bacapps.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?id=536

#7 2016-11-11 22:16:35

Great problem solved!
To simplify : on iPad go to settings , put sales presenter in the search option , tap on sales presenter , few setting option appears, un check or switch off, "Force multi-page order acknowledgements "

Many Thanks for your help

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Viewing and printing orders from cloud account

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.