Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Sequence of catalogue displayed in catalogue button

#1 2016-03-04 11:49:08

WB

Sequence of catalogue displayed in catalogue button

I am trying to change the sequence in which the catalogues are displayed in the Catalogues button.
I have saved the catalogueproductmatrix and catalogues CSV files in the sequence that I want to appear but this is not how they are appearing in SP. Currently they are appearing in alphabetical order.

#2 2016-03-04 14:43:38

admin
Administrator

Re: Sequence of catalogue displayed in catalogue button

Any dynamic catalogues that have been configured on the cloud will always appear at the start of the list of catalogues.

For catalogues set up in your catalogues CSV file, these appear in the order determined by the display sequence field specified in the file. Within the same sequence number the catalogues will be shown in alphabetical order. Therefore it sounds like a display sequence hasn't been specified in the CSV file or the field mapping hasn't been set up on the cloud for that field.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Sequence of catalogue displayed in catalogue button

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.