Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-06-30 15:44:24

JoR

Downloading/Deleting Images

Hi,

Is it possible to download and/or delete all images at once (rather than selecting page by page, which is a bit laborious?) We want to cleanse our current images and it would be better for us to download all and then re-upload.

Thanks,

Jo

#2 2015-06-30 16:30:11

admin
Administrator

Re: Downloading/Deleting Images

Images can only be downloaded from the cloud account one at a time. Bear in mind that these will not be the actual image files that were originally uploaded since the upload process resizes the images to optimise them for Sales Presenter.

When deleting images you can use "Select All" then "Delete Selected" to delete them a page at a time (100 per page).

#3 2015-11-11 23:33:14

Crisp2010

When I delete imagines from my cloud account and then reload with a complete new set of photos,send it to cloud then download to iPad after completing all the deleting everything from iPad,then new download, after this has been done I still get the old blank imagines. And no new photos or information.So where am I going wrong please.

#4 2015-11-12 09:20:53

admin
Administrator

You currently have 4 live products in Sales Presenter: 8009, 8018, 8031 and 8041. None of the filenames of the images uploaded to your cloud account match these product codes. This will result in either no image against the product or an old image if previously uploaded to the cloud account.

You can either specify the image names in the PhotoRef field in your Products CSV file or upload an image with a filename that matches your product codes.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.