Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-17 03:33:29

DSD

Excluding Some Products From Rep

I have set up some products with a group code and have entered these codes against the relevant reps in the ProductGroupRepExclusions document, yet the reps can still all of the products inlcuding ones supposedly they should not be able to acess.
What have I missed?

#2 2020-05-17 04:04:40

DSD

Re: Excluding Some Products From Rep

And yes, I have applied the  Group/Rep Exclusions option in the Edit Restrictions option for each device, so I am at a loss
thanks

#3 2020-05-19 11:37:33

admin
Administrator

The Product Group Rep Exclusions file should contain one rep code/product group/family code/product code combination per line.

Currently you have it formatted as:

RepCode   GroupCode
IP             OTHER,JP,CP,KELD

However it should be formatted as:

RepCode   GroupCode
IP             OTHER
IP             JP
IP             CP
IP             KELD

For more information on how each file should be formatted, please refer to the SalesPresenterImportFileFormats document available in the Downloads section of the website - https://www.bacapps.co.uk/downloads.php

#4 2020-06-18 07:14:56

DSD

Hi
I have done as suggested, but the reps can still see the excluded products
Not sure which way to go about this now?

Cheers

#5 2020-06-22 11:21:23

admin
Administrator

Although you are populating the GroupCode column for your products in your Products CSV file, the GroupCode field has not been mapped in the File Management > File Mappings section of your cloud account.

Once you have mapped the field, you'll need to perform a Process Files on your cloud account before doing a download in SalesPresenter.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.