Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » App Support
  •  » Wholesale prices are coming up the same as Std prices on ipad

#1 2020-03-03 12:09:26

Max

Wholesale prices are coming up the same as Std prices on ipad

Wholesale prices are coming up the same as Std prices on sales rep ipad. Back office is ok. Please advice me how to sort it out. thanks

#2 2020-03-03 13:33:31

admin
Administrator

Re: Wholesale prices are coming up the same as Std prices on ipad

It looks like you have added a column in your Products CSV file, which has caused your Field Mappings to become misaligned. You can see this in the File Management > File Mappings section of your cloud account.
Please remember that you should perform a Process Files after adjusting field mappings.

To prevent this scenario from recurring once you have rectified your issue, you can use the padlock icon to lock each file in the File Management > File Mappings section of your cloud account. When uploading files to your cloud account that do not match the locked format for that file type (for instance if a column has been added or removed), the file will be rejected by the cloud.

#3 2020-03-05 12:15:20

Max

Wholesale prices are coming up the same as Std prices on sales rep ipad. Back office is ok. Please advice me how to sort it out. thanks

thx for reply . I chk the file mapping I not understand .pls help to sort out this thank you.

#4 2020-03-05 12:16:03

Max

pls asap sort out this problem . r explain me where is the mistake .

thank you

#5 2020-03-05 12:48:05

admin
Administrator

For details on how to map your fields, please refer to Step 6 (pages 14 & 15) of the SalesPresenter Getting Started With Your Data document available in the Downloads section of the website - https://www.bacapps.co.uk/downloads.php

In your instance, it looks like you've added a column to your Products CSV file between the StkQty and OnSOQty fields, causing your previously configured mappings to become misaligned.

#6 2020-03-06 17:02:29

Max

Hi again, I followed as you said but still the issue hasn't resolved yet. Can you please help ! Thanks.

#7 2020-03-09 11:08:03

admin
Administrator

Following your recent changes, the mappings look correct so we would expect it to be working now. Please ensure that you perform a Download From Cloud in SalesPresenter to pull through the updated settings/data.

If the problem persists, you'll need to provide more information about what is not showing as you'd expect.

#8 2020-03-10 22:09:18

Max

Hi Joe I did all the points. Still not working. Pls chk and update  asap sir .thank you.

#9 2020-03-11 10:30:04

admin
Administrator

Firstly we notice that you have an issue that you need to address in your Products CSV file which is causing the file to have over 1 millions lines. There is a rogue value on row 1,048,562. If you open your file in a text editing application such as Notepad and scroll to the bottom, you will see the effect of this rogue value.

Looking at your Products CSV file, around 1/3 of your products have the same price under your "StdPrice" column and your "wholesale price +" column. The mappings for those fields are fine after you followed our earlier advice, so you need to look at the file you are uploading to see if your prices are being maintained under the correct headings.

• Index
  •  » App Support
  •  » Wholesale prices are coming up the same as Std prices on ipad

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.