Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » How to add Display picture for Catalogue categories

#1 2020-02-25 19:15:29

Ruby Toonies Trading Inc

How to add Display picture for Catalogue categories

Hi, how do I add a display picture for catalogue categories?

Also how do I order products in a specific order, right now my products are organized alphabetically, but I would like to put my best sellers in each category on the first layout page.

#2 2020-02-26 09:09:47

admin
Administrator

Re: How to add Display picture for Catalogue categories

The Catalogues.csv template you are using has a PhotoRef column present. Please see the SalesPresenterImportFileFormats document available in the Downloads section of the website for details on what fields are available for each file type, and a description of their intended purpose - https://www.bacapps.co.uk/downloads.php

Products are sequenced by the options you can set in the Configuration > General section of your cloud account (by default this is simply alphanumerically by ProductCode). This can be overridden however on each catalogue. The CatalogueProducts.csv template you are using has a DisplaySequence column present. Please see the document mentioned above for details on this and all other available fields.

Please remember that when utilising any new fields/columns in a CSV file, that you subsequently map the field for the relevant file type in the File Management > File Mappings section of your cloud account.

#3 2020-02-26 21:56:35

Ruby Toonies Trading Inc

I can't seem to find the displaysequence option to map in the products csv. file can you point it out for me what its called I can only see the option in the catalogue csv. file

#4 2020-02-27 11:20:10

admin
Administrator

The DisplaySequence field is in your CatalogueProducts.csv file. This allows products to be sequenced differently in each catalogue if required.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » How to add Display picture for Catalogue categories

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.