Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » looking for definition for some of the headings in products csv file

#1 2020-02-18 17:16:00

Ruby Toonies Trading Inc

looking for definition for some of the headings in products csv file

Hi, im kinda confused on what some of the heading in the product csv file means. Is there a manual for what each column information means and does?

For example I don't know the different between defordqty, minordqty, and ordmultiple. when I create an order I want the quantity to show added 12 as I sell everything by the dozen, right now it says +1 instead of +12 and inner is 12 instead.

#2 2020-02-19 12:40:14

admin
Administrator

Re: looking for definition for some of the headings in products csv file

A description of each field is on the Field Mappings screen. A comprehensive description of each file type and their available fields can also be found in the SalesPresenterImportFileFormats document in the Downloads section of the website - https://www.bacapps.co.uk/downloads.php

I can see that you have set up the OrdMultiple field. To get this to take effect you will need to navigate to Configuration > Order Entry and find the configuration below.

Action to take when the user attempts to order a quantity that isn't a multiple of the OrdMultiple value for the product

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » looking for definition for some of the headings in products csv file

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.