Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-03 18:43:45

garak734

Fair Usage Policy

When I am testing a link to Process Files using the Cloud WebService call to processfiles, I am getting a message "ProcessFiles skipped due to Fair Use Policy".

The link in my Cloud Account to Process Files is greyed out so I can't do this manually.

Is there a timeout on this and, if so, when can I try this again?

#2 2019-03-05 10:10:37

admin
Administrator

Re: Fair Usage Policy

The fair use policy is in place to prevent users making constant calls to processfiles via the web service. The timeout does vary but you should usually be ok to go after 2 hours.

A processfiles can always be run manually via logging into your cloud account. If the option is greyed out then it means that it has literally just finished within the last couple of minutes (and some internal housekeeping is still taking place).

Also, we have edited your post to remove the URL for the web service method call. Could you please refrain from posting these URLs on the forum.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.