Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-16 13:33:04

Castlemills

Sort on table results

there are now sort filters on the table results box (order enquiry screen)
There is already a filter option, but there is now a sort option in the table. This is causing User issue as they do not understand the purpose of the sort or the symbol which then denotes which field is doing the sorting. User are happy to see the latest orders at the top, oldest at the bottom - no need for anything else, keep in simple. In my opinion you have over complicated the table and as the sort icon is so small it is hard to see if you have accidentally pressed the sort direction on any of the table headers. One of my users yesterday thought they had suddenly lost the order they had just completed with a customer. We have used this a live trade show this week...I wait further feedback from other users

Suggest configuration option to turn on/off sort headers please  - thank you!

#2 2019-01-16 16:43:34

admin
Administrator

Re: Sort on table results

The ability to sequence the results of the table in the Order Enquiry screen has been kept in line with the other tables found throughout the application (most notably in the Customer Enquiry screen). Sequencing results in tables is a feature that has been available since version 1.1.2 of SalesPresenter (released April 2012).

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.