Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-03 20:24:47

Baraka whole sale inc

Pricing problem

Hey Guys ,

when i finish my order i go to review order and then i see that the Multiply the QTY/carton X the antiquities X the  price ,

and i just want it to be Qty X Price ,

Please HELP ME TO DO THAT <

#2 2018-05-04 12:09:10

Baraka whole sale inc

Re: Pricing problem

Please any response ,

#3 2018-05-08 09:07:26

admin
Administrator

The prices uploaded to your cloud account should be the piece prices for your products (as defined in the SalesPresenterImportFileFormats document available in the Downloads section of the website - https://www.bacapps.co.uk/downloads.php). This way, the calculation used to get the Nett Prices and Nett Values will be correct after taking into account the value in the QtyPerCarton field (in the uploaded Products CSV file) if ordering in Cartons.

Alternatively, if you wish to utilise Carton Prices instead, you should set your QtyPerCarton field to 1 for each product.

The Configuration > Order Acknowledgement section of your cloud account allows you to configure the information shown on the order acknowledgements in SalesPresenter.

#4 2018-05-11 12:27:30

Baraka whole sale inc

AS i Did , thank you so much appreciate it .  big_smile

I have another question please reply me as fast as you can ,

how to adjust the sorting of the items when hit preview order after finish it like manual of according to the cataloger or the category   ???? instead of them being sorted by items code > >

thank you >>

Last edited by Baraka whole sale inc (2018-05-11 12:29:18)

#5 2018-05-11 14:27:00

admin
Administrator

If the "Show In Product Sequence" option is turned on in the preview screen then the items will be shown in product code sequence. If you turn this option off then the items will be shown in the sequence they were added to the order.

#6 2018-12-28 23:12:44

Erin

I have one Catalogue where I need to show RRP. I can't work out how to get the price to show, the Categlory is Select Books,
Thanks
Erin

#7 2019-01-02 15:06:41

admin
Administrator

You can store RRP in your Products.csv file. Once you've added this to the file you will need to map the field in your File Mappings for the product via the File Management > File Mappings section of your Cloud Account.
You can configure this to show on the Product Browser and/or on the Product Details screen via Configuration > Product Browser or Configuration > Product Details section of your Cloud Account.

Please refrain from submitting new posts on old, unrelated topics. Instead you should use the "Post new topic" option in the relevant forum section if you have a new question.

#8 2019-01-04 02:03:50

Erin

thanks, i haven't been able to find where to "post new topic"

#9 2019-01-04 09:07:12

admin
Administrator

When viewing a forum section (for instance this section is "SalesPresenter iPad app" > "General"), prior to viewing an existing topic, you will find the "Post new topic" option on the right of the page.

#10 2022-01-14 08:15:27

Hollieinc

Hi all.
have 4 companies each with their own data base & clients
Ref to user 7105090001
Can do Customer discount.
product discounts are a problem
certain Items have 2 or 3 discount structure.
Been battling to get a discount structure for items listed.
item xxx = list price less yy%.

however the automatic discount for a product will not load.

also looking into the comprehensive pricing.

#11 2022-01-17 09:32:42

admin
Administrator

I've passed your details onto the Sales team to reach out to your regarding this.
Having more than one discount structure on your products that can't be catered for via the Customer DefaultDiscount would require the Comprehensive Pricing module.

Please refrain from submitting new posts on old, unrelated topics. Instead you should use the "Post new topic" option in the relevant forum section if you have a new question as described in the previous post in this topic.

#12 2022-01-17 09:36:30

Hollieinc

Thank you.
will await their contact

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.