Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-29 22:09:33

ScentimentsUK
Website

Customer Accounts

I have learnt that if an Agent adds custromers via ipad, i can not collate this information and they can not edit / amend details.

I have gone down the route of all agents must fill in a customer account form and we will upload to customeraccounts form.

Is there a way to hide certain accounts, for example i have 4 agents, all 4 agents can see each others customer accounts, i would like them to only see their accounts, not all other agents accounts too?

#2 2018-04-04 17:08:28

admin
Administrator

Re: Customer Accounts

When uploading your CustomerAccounts CSV file, you can specify a rep code against each customer/delivery address in the RepCode field.

You can restrict devices to see only certain rep codes and therefore only those reps' customers via the Registered Devices section of your cloud account. Simply press the Edit Restrictions button on the device you wish to restrict, and select which rep code(s) you wish that device to be able to see.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.