Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » How To Put A Product In Multiple Family Codes

#1 2018-02-11 18:26:20

alvineinhorn@gmail.com

How To Put A Product In Multiple Family Codes

I Have Some Items That I Want To Appear On My Full Catalog And Also In The Sub Catalogs Or I Guess You Refer To Them As Family Codes.
For Example, I Have My General Catalog That Includes All The Items We Carry For All 4 Seasons Of The Year. I Would Also Like Some Of The Same Items Which Are In The General Catalog To Also Appear In A Sub Catalogs Called Winter Goods . So If  I Have Winter Hats, I Want Them To Appear In The Full General Catalog And Also To Appear In My Sub Catalog Or Family Code Called Winter Goods. I Understand How To Put The Item In 1 Group (catalogue) Or The Other But How Do I Get The Item To Appear In Both Groups Or Both Family Codes.

#2 2018-02-12 09:38:59

admin
Administrator

Re: How To Put A Product In Multiple Family Codes

Catalogues and family codes are two totally separate concepts within SalesPresenter

A catalogue contains a number of products. The same product can appear in any number of catalogues.

For more information regarding setting up catalogues see the topic How to set up your catalogues

A family code is a characteristic of a product. There are five family codes per product (1-5), which correspond to the five family code lists available during order entry. A product can only appear once in each list.

For more information regarding setting up family codes see the topic How to set up your family codes

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » How To Put A Product In Multiple Family Codes

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.