Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-18 02:05:17

sam

Couldn't upload the image on iPad.

Hello,
I am a very new user for this app. I tried to upload the catalog( images) on my iPad but it's not working. Could you plz give me the easy way to upload the images on iPad. Thanks

#2 2017-08-18 12:07:42

admin
Administrator

Re: Couldn't upload the image on iPad.

I can see that you've managed to upload some images, however there are some issues with your data setup which means that the images are not able to be associated with your products in SalesPresenter, and will therefore not show.

Your Locations and Reps files are both comma delimited, however the Products CSV file that you have uploaded is using a semi-colon delimiter. All of your files should use the same delimiter character. You can specify the delimiter that all of your files are using via the General File Settings section which can be found at the top of the page in the File Management > File Mappings section of your cloud account.

Once you have re-uploaded any files necessary (after changing the delimiter within those files to match the delimiter that you have configured in the setting above), you should ensure that your field mappings for your files are correct. The process to map your fields for your uploaded files is described in Step 6 of the SalesPresenter Getting Started With Your Data document (also available in the Downloads section of the bacapps website - https://www.bacapps.co.uk/downloads.php).

Finally, since your image names do not match your product codes, your uploaded Products CSV file should contain a field which you should then ensure is mapped to the PhotoRef field during the process mentioned above.
Please note that the value in the file for this field should contain the name of the uploaded image file excluding the file extension (format). For example if your image is 123456.jpg, you should enter simply 123456 into the field for the corresponding product in the Products CSV file.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.