YOKOS

PDF Order Acknowledgement Unable To Display Additional Info

Hi.

I have done some changes in

Step 1- Go to Styling -> Manage Order Acknowledgement

Step 2- Select "Single Address" From Drop Down

Step 3- Choose "Sections" From Top 2 Tabs

Step 4- Select The Last "Specials Instructions" Setting Option

Step 5- Add Some Custom Label Texts Just To Display Bank Details At The End Of Acknowledgement

Step 6- Click The Refresh Preview Button ( I can see everything ok in preview panel )

Step 7- Refresh Complete Data In iPad

Unable to see these added Label Text in iPad Acknowledgement. Please help and guide which steps i need to do to see these changes at iPad end.

Thanks.

#2 2017-06-11 15:35:23

YOKOS

Re: PDF Order Acknowledgement Unable To Display Additional Info

http://www.bacapps.co.uk/forum/uploads/thumbs/693_screenshot_2017-06-11_153002.png

Preview Image For Your Reference.

#3 2017-06-12 15:33:25

admin
Administrator

I can confirm that you have correctly set this up. If you have performed a Download from Cloud in SalesPresenter, you should be able to see your changes when viewing the order acknowledgements via the Preview option against an order. Please note that the changes you have made in the Styling > Manage Order Acknowledgements section of your cloud account will be applied only to the following templates which can be chosen from the bottom-right of the screen in the Preview option in SalesPresenter:
- No Photo No Sales Tax
- No Photo with Sales Tax
- Photo No Sales Tax
- Photo with Sales Tax

If you would like to make changes to the classic templates, these should be done via the Configuration > Order Acknowledgement section of your cloud account. Further options including the ability to display up to four lines of additional text on the classic templates can be found in the Configuration > Order Types section.

#4 2017-06-12 17:41:57

YOKOS

Thanks for your reply. I can confirm i have performed a Download from Cloud in SalesPresenter several time even force full download but i only can see these bank details in preview at Cloud end not SalesPresenter end. Could you please look into this. Thanks

I have added same information bank detail via Configuration-> Order Type thats works fine but i can not make style i mean font size and font name to make more professional.

Could you please look into this

#5 2017-06-12 17:43:51

YOKOS

http://www.bacapps.co.uk/forum/uploads/thumbs/693_screenshot_2017-06-12_173348.png

#6 2017-06-14 17:48:39

admin
Administrator

Regarding the bank details still not showing in the non-classic templates, if you use the "E-mail" option in the administrator box to the left of this post to send us your contact number in a private message, a member of our technical team can contact you to assist further.

The font settings in the classic templates cannot be customised.

#7 2017-06-15 15:10:05

admin
Administrator

Please ensure that once you're viewing an order acknowledgement via the Preview option in SalesPresenter, that you are selecting one of the non-classic templates via the button on the bottom-right of the screen.

#8 2017-08-04 14:32:47

YOKOS

How can i select the button on the bottom-right of the screen non classic template for preview because there is only 2 option

Option 1 - Classic (with product photo)
Option 2 - Classic (without product photo)

Could you please help me how can i enable/add other options in preview selection.

#9 2017-08-04 17:12:05

admin
Administrator

If you can see the four templates in the Styling > Manage Order Acknowledgements section of your cloud account, you should also be able to select them via the button on the bottom-right of the screen whilst previewing an order acknowledgement in SalesPresenter. Please ensure you have performed a Download from Cloud if you have not already done so.

#10 2017-08-04 17:42:00

YOKOS

You can see my cloud account settings

http://www.bacapps.co.uk/forum/uploads/thumbs/693_11.jpg

Although i have performed Download From The Cloud several time but there is still only 2 classic option as i mentioned earlier. I am downloading application again from scratch, syncronize and update you. So far i am failed.

#11 2017-08-07 09:47:20

admin
Administrator

I can see that you have completed a download since your last post.
Are you now able to see the additional order acknowledgement templates in SalesPresenter?

#12 2017-08-10 17:19:21

YOKOS

No still the same only 2 classic sad Please help.

#13 2017-08-14 13:24:34

admin
Administrator

Looking again at your previous screenshot, I can see that the Order Type that the templates are set to are "Order". Are you using this Order Type in SalesPresenter? If you are choosing "Quote", "Invoice", or "Credit Note" then these templates won't be available in the Preview screen as they will only be visible when creating an Order Type of "Order".

You can change the Order Type set against each template via the Styling > Manage Order Acknowledgements screen in your cloud account.

#14 2017-08-16 16:30:09

YOKOS

Thanks for help.. smile

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » PDF Order Acknowledgement Unable To Display Additional Info

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.