Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-10-09 14:18:43

Majestic Designs

Deleting a customer.

I have a few duplicate customer entries and so I want to delete the ones I don't want. The delete button is greyed out on the Customer Enquiry page. How do I delete ?
Also how do I edit a customer address? That button is also greyed out.

#2 2016-10-10 12:31:51

admin
Administrator

Re: Deleting a customer.

The only thing that would prevent a user from deleting a new customer account created within SalesPresenter would be if there are orders against the account. However, if you delete the orders against the account first, the option to delete the account will become available.
To delete customer accounts that were not created within SalesPresenter, they should be removed from your Customer Accounts CSV file. You must then upload the file to your cloud account and perform a Process Files.

The ability to edit customer accounts is switched off by default but can easily be configured via the Data Changes > Rep Data Permissions section of your cloud account.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.