Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-25 03:38:49

lawrence

product display

hi on the product display, how do i change the it so when i click the plus sign to place an order on the product it does not show the value price and the total value? I would like to have it just as the total number of products ordered. thanks

#2 2016-05-25 15:44:45

admin
Administrator

Re: product display

The following option can be found in the Configuration > Order Entry section of your cloud account:

The order totals to show in the bottom-left of the catalogue browser during order entry

Setting this option to "Total lines only" will have the effect you desire.

#3 2016-05-26 06:54:35

lawrence

i have that set up already but for example when i click the + icon on a product, inside that product box the price comes up and the total value. For example this photo
http://www.bacapps.co.uk/forum/uploads/thumbs/785_productthumbnail.png
I would like to keep the qty but remove the price and value from the top of the product box. I thought it would be part of the configuration under product browser but i have already modified the fields that i need at the bottom of the photo but cannot remove any fields from the top.

#4 2016-05-26 16:23:14

admin
Administrator

Unfortunately it is not currently possible to configure which fields are/aren't shown on the 'totals' section of the product thumbnails.

It is however possible to obscure all of the details shown there by switching off the Show Order Line Totals setting via the hidden options menu (accessible by holding your finger down in the bottom-left corner of the screen for a couple of seconds from either the Product Catalogue screen or during Order Entry). When switching off this setting, the green tick will still show to indicate that the product is on the current order.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.