Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-09-13 14:30:58

Keith_Evans

Price File Size

As we are adding more reps (and customers) the size of the price file is getting much larger and I'm looking at ways of containing it. The problem is that we have a standard list, a euro list and the customers own indiviual prices. We have the comprehensive pricing module so the primary is handling the customers own specific prices, the secondary is for standard list (UK or EURO) but then I need to allocate an additional group of 57 customers for the same 20 items. Presently these are being handled as part of their primary pricelist but if I added a price stream at what point are these used - after the comprehensive pricing ?

#2 2013-09-16 11:50:44

admin
Administrator

Re: Price File Size

The way you are currently maintaining your prices is correct.

If you prefer, with your group of 57 customers you could utilise the Discount Code/Product Matrix file to set a new standard price for groups of products. By default the values in this file are interpreted by SP as discounts, but in the Order Entry section of your cloud configuration you can set SP to interpret them as new standard prices instead. For more information on this file type please see the SalesPresenterImportFileFormats document in the Downloads section of the website: http://www.bacapps.co.uk/downloads.php

#3 2013-09-16 12:30:03

Keith_Evans

Ok - thanks for the update - in the Order Entry section is it the "Break Discount Type" ?

#4 2013-09-16 14:45:29

admin
Administrator

That is correct.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.