Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-05-02 11:16:11

Paulp

Oder Form Configuration

I  want to amend the order form to move where the RRP is appearing on the form., and possibly other fields. At moment i have been advised this is not possible. Could you please advise when it is going to be possible.

#2 2013-05-02 13:14:58

admin
Administrator

Re: Oder Form Configuration

While it's possible to turn on/off the output of individual columns it isn't possible to alter the sequence in which they're output.

Allowing the user to design their own template for the order acknowledgement is on our development wishlist but it's not in our current development schedule. Therefore we  have no ETA for this at the moment.

#3 2013-05-02 14:16:33

Paulp

I appreciate that it is on your wishlist but could you enlighten further as to what "current development schedule " means. Are we talking 1 month , 6  months . My sales rep are constantly on to me asking for this change because their customers are querying why , for example, the RRP is where it is on the order.

Thanks for response

#4 2013-05-03 13:31:05

admin
Administrator

Items on our development schedule are things that we're either actively working on or plan to tackle next. It's difficult to put timescales to the schedule since there are many factors that can affect how long individual pieces of development take but on average this tends to cover the next two to three months.

Items on the development wish list are things that we'd like to add to the system or have been requested by users, but we've no immediate plans to look at. We visit the wish list regularly and re-prioritise items where appropriate before feeding them into the schedule.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.