Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-01-22 17:04:22

Simon Lynch

-ve "Discounts"

We are just setting-up are live data.  Most customers can "earn" a particular discount rate, based on how many pieces they order.  A (very) few may have to be charged above list for various reasons.

Is it possible to have a -ve discount, say -15%?  This doesn't work at the moment.

Thanks

Simon

#2 2013-01-22 17:38:16

admin
Administrator

Re: -ve "Discounts"

SP doesn't allow for negative discounts.

There is a GrossPriceAdjuster field on the customer account that allows a percentage uplift to be applied to all prices for a customer (the customer then sees the uplifted prices as their standard prices).

#3 2013-01-22 20:53:34

Simon Lynch

Thanks, that actually sounds like a better solution - especially if the customer doesn't have to query the price difference.  Thank-you.

#4 2013-03-28 12:26:51

Simon Lynch

We're still in the process of testing Sale Presenter and I noticed some largish discrepancies between SP and system Sales values.  It turns out that customers with -ve discount codes are now having these applied on top of the gross price adjustment.  Please can you confirm if -ve discounts are now part of SP's structure?  (As it happens, I much prefer the Gross Price Adjuster smile )

#5 2013-03-28 12:46:50

admin
Administrator

Sorry, I should qualify my earlier statement...

SP doesn't allow for negative discounts to be entered. There is nothing to prevent negative discounts being passed through to SP via CSV files.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.