Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-22 09:59:12

AGGREGATE1234

products.csv processing error

Currently I have uploaded an active products file that works and processes just fine when uploaded, however when I add new products to this file and try to process it the cloud tells me it cannot process the data files. I'm not sure if it is an issue with the way the document is setup or something else but I cant find the fix on my own. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

#2 2024-01-22 15:57:16

admin
Administrator

Re: products.csv processing error

The error that is stopping the file from being processed is:

LoadFromCSVFile error with file: products.csv:Line 3 cannot be parsed using the current Delimiters.

This means there is an issue with the 3rd line in your file.

However, your cloud account is integrated to your ERP system, so you should refrain from manually updating data files on the Cloud account as they will only get overwritten during the next scheduled upload by the data that is being automatically extracted from your ERP system.

If you're simply trying to add new products or update existing information, you should be doing this directly in your ERP system, and that information will work it's way to your Cloud account automatically. If there's something more specific you're trying to achieve, please contact our Support team by email where we'll be more equipped to assist you further.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.