Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-19 10:13:40

GiftwareTradingCo

Excel export link failure

Hello,

I'm trying to send email confirmations to numerous customers after a recent trade show but when I try to test one to find out if all is ok the excel export link shows the following message:
Sales Order cannot be found, please contact the sales rep as the order has not been uploaded

I have however uploaded everything from the iPod/iPhone versions that we used at the show to the cloud and checked all of the settings to ensure it is all set up correctly and all appears fine. This includes making sure $DATALINK$ is within the text of the email.
I've also downloaded everything from the cloud back to the iPad so in theory no information should be missing.

Please could I have some help as this is going to massively slow down me getting order confirmations and quotes out to our customers.

#2 2024-01-19 11:23:27

admin
Administrator

Re: Excel export link failure

The message you reported generally means that the order has not yet been uploaded to the Cloud from the device, however there are other factors that may cause this.
In order for us to investigate further and pinpoint the reason you're seeing this message, we'll need some data sensitive details from you. We've created a support ticket in our system and our team will be reaching out shortly to you via email to request these details.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.