Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-23 15:52:12

box

Group Exclusion

On my cloud UnitableUK I have set up the Group-Catalogue Matrix.csv file with a list of Cataloques Code with relevant Group Code and I have set up the ProductGroupRepExclusions.csv file to exclude the earlier mentioned Group Codes to some reps.
For some reasons the exclusion apply not only to the selected Reps but to all devices and reps.

As an example take my iPad (DB Nr. 10055), Apply Group/Rep Exclusions=NO, I log on with Rep=4390 (that is not listed in the ProductGroupRepExclusions.csv file) but is still excluding the Group-Catalogues listed in the Group-Catalogue Matrix.csv

Could you please help me in understanding were is my mistake?

Thanks

#2 2023-03-24 12:50:25

admin
Administrator

Re: Group Exclusion

The file "Group Catalogue Matrix" is an entirely different set of restrictions that is not related to the "Product Group Rep Exclusions" file, so they will be applied regardless of what you have set up in the "Product Group Rep Exclusions" and regardless of whether the Apply Group/Rep Exclusions option is to YES or NO.

It sounds like what you're trying to achieve is restricting products based solely based on reps, in which case you should ONLY be using the "Product Group Rep Exclusions" file, and then the option you found on the Registered Devices screen to activate it for certain devices. If this is the case, then you should remove the records for the "Group Catalogue Matrix".

For reference, the "Group Catalogue Matrix" file is meant to be used to restrict products from certain customers, which is why you will have been seeing the restrictions applied regardless of the rep you were logging in as.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.