Home Cloud Account Management Support Forums Downloads About Us  

Blue Alligator Support Forums

Support for the Blue Alligator applications

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-26 08:43:28

carroligna

Items missing from Sales Presenter

I have a problem with random sales lines not displaying in the Sales Presenter system.
I have checked that the code in "Products" matches the one in "CatalogueProductMatrix", then refreshed with a new Downlaod, but it makes no difference?
Any ideas ?

#2 2022-05-26 12:16:12

admin
Administrator

Re: Items missing from Sales Presenter

Could you perhaps have switched on one of the "In Stock" or "No Stock" filters in SalesPresenter on your iPad? These can be found in the options menu that is accessed by holding your finger down in the bottom-left of the screen during Product Enquiry or Order Entry,
The text at the top of the screen will usually indicate that this is the case by showing "(In Stock)" or "(No Stock)" after the usual title - for instance "Order Entry 123" where 123 is the order number on the device.

If this is not the case, can you provide an example ProductCode that is not showing as you'd expect? We'll then investigate further for you.

#3 2022-05-26 15:17:24

carroligna

No, I didn't actually know about that screen until you suggested it. 
I have worked out that if I allocate a brand new product code for each item in any of our ranges it solves the problem and it all loads correctly. 
Example of incorrect loading: Company Kayflex, Product codes coole01 - coole06.  Items 07 - 21 are there, 22 & 23 are missing, 24 & 25 are there 26-31 are missing etc. I'll not correct this one myself to give you a chance to see what might have happened. Thanks for your help.

#4 2022-05-26 18:03:05

carroligna

I have now corrected most of the missing items by changing the product codes ...... but with one peculiar exception? For some reason, the product range "zporef01" - "zporef47" (Company Kayflex) will not load.  I have even downloaded the uploaded file (via Manage Data Files) to check the details are there and correct.... which they are?? I can't work out what I have done wrong or if is there a glitch in the system? I would be grateful for your advice. Thanks!
p.s. I have deliberately NOT corrected the Product codes "coole01", mentioned in my previous post, for you to see what is going on there too.

#5 2022-05-28 17:10:57

carroligna

I have now repeatedly refreshed codes and have done new downloads. Product codes "Coole" (above) have been corrected but e.g. zpofef only partially corrected ? Also "duche01-06" missing?

#6 2022-05-30 12:40:32

admin
Administrator

We're working through this with the development team as we've not come across this issue before.

In the mean-time, can you try performing a Force a Full Download on your device via the Download Manager screen? Let us know whether this has any positive effect on the status of the missing products.

#7 2022-05-30 16:31:22

carroligna

Have done as you suggested and performed a full download but, I'm afraid , it has not resolved the issue. I appreciate your assistance and hope the development team can find a solution. Many thanks.

#8 2022-06-07 18:11:07

carroligna

Did you manage to find any cause for the missing items?

#9 2022-06-08 12:41:59

admin
Administrator

The development team are still working through the issue, but we'll let you know as soon as we have an update on it.

#10 2022-06-15 13:53:13

admin
Administrator

It seems that there is an issue with a number of your products which are subsequently causing a problem during the Download From Cloud in SalesPresenter. Whilst we'll look to address the subsequent effect, we have gone ahead and rectified the cause on your cloud account by un-mapping the NextPODue field on the Products file type. This field in your Products file contains data that we wouldn't expect (it is seemingly a description of the product rather than value in a date or standard text format).

You should see all of the products in your data if you perform a Download From Cloud on each of your devices now.

If you do ever need to legitimately make use of the NextPODue field in the future, this can be mapped again via the File Management > File Mappings section, though you should ensure first that the column in your Products CSV file contains a date value for each record or is left blank - any other value could cause a recurrence of this issue.

#11 2022-06-17 11:58:58

carroligna

I see what has happened. I have input information in the wrong column. I am obliged to you for your assistance with this.

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.