You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » plus and minus button does not work with my sub categories

#1 2022-01-23 23:52:55

sdp

plus and minus button does not work with my sub categories

Hello,

I created several sub-categories to classify my products. But the plus and minus buttons do not shown on the thumbnails within those sub-categories; when i tape the thumbnail to enter the product detail page, the plus and minus button appears but does not response when i press them.

Please advise how to fix.

Thanks,

Yan

#2 2022-01-24 09:56:33

admin
Administrator

Re: plus and minus button does not work with my sub categories

It sounds like you may have set the following option in the Configuration > Order Entry section of your cloud account to something other than "Pieces":

The default unit to be used when inputting quantities

If this is set to Cartons for instance, and the value you have mapped to the QtyPerCarton field in the Products file is zero (or blank), then the plus/minus buttons will not seem to function as the system is effectively trying to increase/decrease by 0 pieces. The easiest way to see if this is what is causing your issue is to set the unit back to "Pieces" and then check if the plus/minus buttons then work - if they do it indicates your issue is the values mapped to the QtyPerCarton/QtyPerInner/QtyPerPack fields (whichever unit you were trying to order in).

#3 2022-01-24 12:44:35

sdp

Thank you for the quick reply.

Still two isuues:
1. the plus and minus button do not shown on the thumbnail ;
2. plus and minus button shown on the products details page, but it works in the wrong way: plus button decrease the qty and minus button increase.

Please advise

Thanks

Yan

#4 2022-01-24 14:18:36

admin
Administrator

You must have mapped the Qty field on the Catalogue/Product Matrix file type. This is only to be utilised for merchandising mode, so we wouldn't expect anything to be mapped to this field for standard usage of the app.
To remove this, go to the File Management > File Mappings section of your cloud account, and then into the Field Mappings for the above file type.  Remove the field mapping for the Qty field, hit Update, and then perform a Process Files on your cloud account before downloading from cloud in SalesPresenter.

Merchandising mode is for users who would specify a default quantity that they would expect their customers to require for each product. The plus/minus buttons behave differently in this mode to work backwards from the default quantity by effectively counting the number that the customer already has.

#5 2022-01-24 15:42:25

sdp

It works !!!!
Great, nice job, thank you so much!!!!

Yan

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » plus and minus button does not work with my sub categories

Board footer

Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Copyright 2009 - Blue Alligator Company Limited. All rights reserved.